Press release content from Business Wire. The AP news staff was not involved in its creation.
NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Jan 29, 2021–
Dune Real Estate Partners LP (“Dune”), a leading New York-based real estate investment firm, today announced a series of five promotions across the organization:
- Brad Caracausa was promoted to Managing Director in acquisitions and has joined the Investment Committee;
- Chad Redding was promoted to Director in acquisitions;
- Monica Scieszka was promoted to Vice President in acquisitions;
- Paul McLaughlin was promoted to Manager – Portfolio Analytics in the finance and accounting group; and
- Meher Desai was promoted to Fund Controller in the finance and accounting group.
“We are pleased to recognize the meaningful contributions to Dune’s growth and success that each of these team members has made,” said Cia Buckley Marakovits, President of Dune. “We congratulate them on their well-deserved promotions and are confident that they will continue to thrive in their new and expanded roles.”
- Brad Caracausa, Managing Director. Mr. Brad Caracausa is responsible for sourcing and evaluating new investment opportunities and executing value creation strategies and is a Member of the Investment Committee at Dune. Prior to joining Dune in 2018, Mr.